LawDoc4All.com- Terms & Conditions of Business (“Terms of Business”)
- You understand and agree that Atkins-Shield is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice.
- Atkins Shield Ltd ("us", "we" or "AS") will provide the services and information described on this Site to an individual or entity who browses and responds to this Site ("you" or "User").
- You take full responsibility for your use of this Site and you are liable for any misuse or abuse of this Site that causes us or any third party any loss or damage.
- AS offers via this Site connections to external websites and to documents and other data that has been downloaded from external websites (collectively “external data”).
- The external data as offered by and through AS does not amount to giving advice on any particular topic and is only intended to give some initial general help and guidance on the topics covered.
- This Site offers connections to third party legal document suppliers to which these document supply terms apply.
- AS does not warrant the accuracy or the currency of any external data and you are advised to check all available sources by providers to fill out your knowledge of particular topics and before relying on the external data.
- AS maintains that it is not necessarily safe to rely on the external data and encourages you to seek professional advice from a lawyer.
- While AS reviews the external data that it loads onto this Site and takes steps to monitor its links to external data, AS is not responsible for any of the contents of any external data or for its relevance to any particular situation faced by a User.
- If there is any external data that you are aware is out of date or that you believe to be incorrect, we request that as part of your use of the Site you report it to us via this Site. AS will take action to clear any external data that is so reported to us and is found to be out of date or to be incorrect.
- The websites and external data to which User are linked via this Site are owned and published by third parties and are not within the control of Atkins Shield. Users must satisfy themselves that they are suitable for their purpose and use such websites and external data in accordance with their published terms.
- You may link to our home page or other parts of our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish, but may share, a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
- All opinions and advice that is expressed or made available to Users in or via any external data viewed or otherwise accessed via this Site, including any law features, are those of the authors of such materials and are not the views, opinions or advice of Atkins Shield or of any of its owners, directors, managers or employees.
- We do not endorse or guarantee any external data, law features or other material that is accessed via this Site by whatever means.
- These Terms of Business may be updated and changed by at any time without notice.
- Access to our site is subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Data Protection: Atkins Shield takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information and details to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. This will include using the personal information and details you provide to us to engage with a third party lawyer to provide you with legal advice. However, from time to time we can contact you with details of other services and products that we offer. We may also pass your details onto other professional firms so that they can contact you by email or by post with details of the products or services that they provide.
- Limit of Liability: we are not responsible or liable or any loss or damage whether direct or indirect and however occurring that a User suffers or incurs or that is alleged to have been suffered or incurred when using this Site or as result of linking via this Site to any external data, including to any lawyer, law firm or retained lawyer. We are not responsible or liable for any advice, information or data in whatever form that you obtain by any means from any third party as a result of using this Site or for the way in which Users use such material. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising whether directly or indirectly from the use of or the reliance on any external data, law features or other material that is accessed via this Site.
- Use of On-Line Services: If a User connects to a third party provider, User agrees and accepts the terms of subscription to such service that are published at the time User subscribes to the service.
- Use of Site: when you use this Site you shall in particular and without prejudice to any other terms contained in these Terms of Business and to our Acceptable Use Policy:
- Ensure that you only do so for a legitimate purpose that is not illegal or criminal and do not knowingly send any forged, fake or unlawful information, documents or material;
- Not defame any person or entity;
- Not knowingly give false or misleading information;
- Not pretend to be another person or entity or hide behind a false name or identity;
- Not use the personal details of another person or another entity to obtain legal advice;
- Permit us to publish and/or use details of your request for advice to promote and advertise our services;
- Allow us to use your name in connection with this Site only if we ask you to do this and you agree in writing;
- Accept that we reserve the right to refuse to pass on to a lawyer or otherwise handle any information or material you send us if we consider it in our sole discretion to be offensive, illegal or inappropriate for any reason.
- Be liable for any and all loss or damage that we may suffer or incur including reasonable legal fees as a result of your use of this Site.
These Terms of Business are governed by English Law and jurisdiction.
Atkins-Shield Ltd registered in England & Wales at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Company No: 11638521
Copyright 2018 © Atkins-Shield Ltd