Template: Club Rules and Constitution
This is a comprehensive template for forming an unincorporated association such as a club or society. It is also suitable for not-for-profit organisations, social enterprises and organisations that may wish to register as charities at a later date. Using it, you can set out your organisation constitution or rules, including those around membership, management and decision making. Form your own society, association or club using this template. With the included explanatory notes to guide you, you will be able to set out the rules of your association, amongst them:
- the purpose and the goals
- how decisions are made and by whom
- who will control finances
- how members will be admitted and ejected
This template is suitable for a wide range of clubs, including sports clubs, collectors’ clubs, enthusiast clubs (like a bird-watching society), amateur dramatic or music societies, or intellectual pursuits. "
Template: Employment Contract: standard for any employee
'A complete contract of employment suitable for all staff below director level in an organisation of any type or size. The document provides strong protection for the employer organisation. The employee may be full time, part time or temporary. This employment contract covers all legal requirements for information to be given to an employee. It is a carefully considered framework for fair and full protection of the employer and compliance with organisational requirements. Use of plain English makes editing easy and allows it to be understood by all parties."
Template: Web Design Contract: client's version
"This is a comprehensive agreement suitable where it is important that a website is completed to time, specification and budget. It can be used on projects large and small, whether an installation and customisation of a popular content management system, or a bespoke web application. The developer could be based in any country. Website and software development projects are notorious for over-running in time and cost. However, the risk that this might happen can be managed by using a written agreement that sets out a clear specification of work, and the process for how that work will be managed."
Template: Employment Pack
"This set of contracts, letters and employment policies provides the documents you need when employing your first staff members."
- Statement of particulars of employment
- Employment contracts: for senior staff and for regular employees
- Zero hours contract for casual workers
- Letters to vary existing contracts of employment
- Equal opportunities and non-harassment policy
- Letter to an employee refusing request for flexible work hours
Template: Terms for Community Websites
"The following are terms for websites that require subscription or membership to a community. The benefits of being a member might be access to information and services on the site, but equally could be offline. Examples of the types of website for which these T&C are suitable are:
- introduction and connection sites, whether personal (such as dating sites) or business related
- support networks
- discussion boards
- associations and organisations"
Detailed guidance notes are provided with each template. Net Lawman offers a money back guarantee if the document is not what you need, as well as a legal review option if you want some professional assistance when you are drawing up your documents.
The documents menus are designed to describe the documents, but please be sure that you check them over carefully to ensure that they do meet your needs. All documents are subject to Net Lawman's Terms and Conditions, which we ask you to read before you purchase any documents.
We are pleased to be supported by Net Lawman.co.uk as a leading independent online provider of ready-to-use legal documents for business users.
Net Lawman is a founding member of the Association of Publishers of Online Legal Documents (APOD).
APOD exists to:
- promote the sale of online legal and business document templates;
- educate the public about the need for legal documents to protect their interests, and in the online availability of professionally written and affordable template contracts;
- promote and represent the interests of the Association and its members;
- ensure professional standards for customers and the public in accordance with the APOD Code of Practice.
We always welcome your feedback so please do let us know what else you would like to know about using this Form.